Once you have made the decision to purchase from Midwest Bullion Exchange, Inc., or if you are planning to liquidate, you agree that you have entered into a binding agreement between yourself, and Midwest Bullion Exchange, Inc. We make it easy for those who are serious about protecting their wealth, and know you will appreciate our high level of competence and service.
To begin it is important that you create an account. This is done by clicking on the “My Account” link located at the top of the page. Complete the request for “required information” in the “New Customer” section. You will also need to choose a password that will allow you access to your private account. After you have chosen a password, enter the validation code and click continue. By creating an account on the Private Bullion website you will be able to shop faster, receive important updates about your order and keep track of other orders you have previously made. You will also be given the opportunity to receive our special reports and newsletters.
Once you have created an account it is time to purchase. On the home page of the website select from the Gold, Silver, Platinum or Palladium products category listed at the top of the home page, or click on the specific sub products listed on the left side of the home page. Once you have determined the products you wish to purchase, enter the quantity you wish to purchase, and click the “Buy Now” button. This will advance you to the shopping cart where you will have the option to Update Cart, Continue Shopping or Checkout.
Delivery and Payment Information
After you have added all products you wish to purchase it is time to check out. The Delivery Information will be displayed at the top of the page where you will also see a link to the Shipping and Return Policy. The Payment Information section is next and is immediately below the Delivery Information section. The Payment Method drop down box gives you the choice to fund your transaction by check or money order, wire transfer or credit card. Credit card information is required to hold your order, until funds are received when selecting the wire transfer, check or money order option. After you have entered your credit card information, and have read the terms and conditions, click the box stating that you have read and agree with the Terms and Conditions and click continue.
Confirm Your Order
It is important that you review your order to ensure complete accuracy. After you have reviewed your order click the confirm order button and you are done! You will receive a confirmation via email that details your transaction and other important information. Once your funds are received you again will be notified via email and your order is moved into the processing cue. You again will be notified via email when your order ships, and will be provided with tracking information.
Midwest Bullion Exchange Inc. offers a variety of ways you can fund your transaction. Listed below are the preferred methods of payment, listed in the order of our preference.
- Wire Transfer: We require that the wire transfer is made within 48 hours after you confirmed your order. Wire transfers ship in 3 – 5 business days and are required for transactions more than $25,000.00. Some products may take longer to ship based on availability.
- Cashier`s Check: We require that your Cashier`s Check is mailed within 48 hours after you confirmed your order. Cashier’s Checks are accepted to $25,000.00 and ship in 3 – 5 business days. Some products may take longer to ship based on availability.
- Money Orders: Are accepted up to $10,000.00 and ship in 5 -10 business days Some products may take longer to ship based on availability.
- Personal Checks: Accepted to $25,000.00 and ship in 7 – 10 business days. Personal Checks can exceed the $25,000.00 limit with prior MBE Inc. approval Some products may take longer to ship based on availability.
- Credit Card: Credit Cards are accepted to $650 We require all Credit Card transactions to be held 7 – 14 business days. Some products may take longer to ship based on availability.
We hope you will find our website easy to use and full of information that helps you make the best decision for your situation. We encourage you to call (888)928-3390 with any questions you may have or contact us via email at: info(at)midwestbullionexchange.com