2017 1 oz American Gold Eagle
We buy at $1,257.33
|Quantity||Credit Card||Check / Bank Wire|
Buy the 2017 1 oz American Gold Eagle Coin
Own this highly sought after coin in it’s brand-new, un-circulated condition. The American Gold Eagle coins are one of the most popular coins across the globe. The 2017 1 oz American Gold Eagle is produced by the United States Mint and is guaranteed for its weight and metal content. All American Gold Eagle coins are very durable because they are alloyed with 91.67% gold (22 karat), 3% silver, and 5.33% copper.
- 1 Troy Ounce of Pure Gold
- Certified Investment Grade – Brilliant Uncirculated Condition
- Produced by the US Mint
- $50 USD Face Value
- Precious Metals IRA Approved
This coin has so much character and design to it. The obverse of the 2017 1 oz American Gold Eagle is adorned with our lovely Lady Liberty. She walks proudly with a torch in her right hand. The sun is rising behind her and off in the distance you can see the U.S. Capitol building. In her left hand she grasps an olive branch as a symbol of peace. There are exactly 50 stars surrounding this glorious image, representing all our states. Lastly the year of the coin is printed on this side off to her right.
The reverse side of the gold eagle coin presents us with another stunning image. A mother eagle lay in its nest with an eaglet. Coming toward them with outstretched wings is the father with an olive branch in his talons. Yet another symbol of peace. Off to the left are the classic words “E PLURIBUS UNUM” and to the right “IN GOD WE TRUST”. Above this image are the words “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA” and at the bottom is the weight and face value “1 OZ. FINE GOLD ~ 50 DOLLARS”.
The United States Mint has been producing the gold eagle coin since 1986. It is the official gold bullion of the United States under the Gold Bullion Act of 1985. The US Mint currently produces not only bullion, but circulating coinage as well, in 4 active locations; Philadelphia, Denver, San Francisco, and West Point. Each mint displays its respective mint mark on the coin it produces. The US Mint is a well respected mint that produces many of the most popular silver and gold bullion on the market.
Buy the 2017 1 oz American Gold Eagle from your trusted partner in precious metals, Midwest Bullion Exchange. We promise to offer you the customer service you deserve. We know there are many bullion options on the market today and are here to answer all your questions. Give us a call or send us an email today.
Designer: Augustus Saint Gaudens/Miley Busiek
Purity: .9167 Gold, .03 Silver, .0533 Copper
Face value: $50.00
Origin: US Mint
IRA Approved: Yes
- Are all packages insured? Yes. When we ship using USPS, we send the packaged insured. (25 K maximum per package with USPS) When we ship packages UPS, we place insurance on the package to cover the contents value.
- When will my order ship? Bank wires and cashier’s checks ship in 3 – 5 business days. Personal checks and credit cards ship in 7 – 10 business days. Some products may take longer to ship based on availability.
- How will I know when my order is shipped? You will receive an email with the tracking code when your order ships.
- How much does it cost to ship? Midwest Bullion Exchange, Inc. covers the cost for shipping and insurance. Shipping and insurance costs are free.
- Do I need to sign for the delivery? Yes!
- What if I`m not home when the package is delivered? You will be sent the tracking codes and can manage your shipment if necessary. If you miss the delivery you will be notified by the carrier after the first attempt. The carrier will make 3 attempts to deliver at the address given initially by customer.
- How is my order packaged? Your order is professionally packaged. We double box each shipment and use lots of high grade packing material. Our packaging is highly discreet and private.
- Some products may take longer to ship based on availability.