2017 1/10 oz Canadian Gold Maple Leaf
We buy at $126.74
|Quantity||Credit Card||Check / Bank Wire|
The 2017 1/10 oz Canadian Gold Maple Leaf coin is one of the purest bullions available on the market. We love the fractional size that makes it easy to use in trade and barter. It is minted by the Royal Canadian Mint and made with 99.99% pure gold. The Krugerrand was the only gold bullion to match the purity and content when it was first released in 1979. The 1/10 oz has a face value of $5 CAD.
- 1/10 Troy Ounce of Pure Gold
- Certified Investment Grade – Brilliant Uncirculated Condition
- Produced by the Royal Canadian Mint
- $5 CAD Face Value
- Precious Metals IRA Approved
Queen Elizabeth II is featured on the obverse side of this gold bullion coin. Her name is above her head and below is the face value “5 Dollars” and the year “2017”. The reverse side of the 2017 1/10 oz Canadian Gold Maple Leaf features a beautifully detailed sugar maple leaf that has remained the same since 1979. The maple leaf is the national symbol of Canada. Across the top is “Canada” and along the bottom is “Fine Gold 1/10 oz Or Pur”. At each side of the maple leaf is the purity “9999”.
We are fully accredited by the Better Business Bureau and implement security features into our site so you can shop with peace of mind. At Midwest Bullion Exchange we offer personalized customer service and competitive prices. All our gold coins, including the 2017 1/10 oz Canadian Gold Maple Leaf, are delivered securely and discretely. We look forward to helping you invest in a better future!
Purity: 99.99% pure gold
Diameter: 16 mm
Thickness: 1.13 mm
Weight: 1/10 oz
Face Value: $5 CAD
- Are all packages insured? Yes. When we ship using USPS, we send the packaged insured. (25 K maximum per package with USPS) When we ship packages UPS, we place insurance on the package to cover the contents value.
- When will my order ship? Bank wires and cashier’s checks ship in 3 – 5 business days. Personal checks and credit cards ship in 7 – 10 business days. Some products may take longer to ship based on availability.
- How will I know when my order is shipped? You will receive an email with the tracking code when your order ships.
- How much does it cost to ship? Midwest Bullion Exchange, Inc. covers the cost for shipping and insurance. Shipping and insurance costs are free.
- Do I need to sign for the delivery? Yes!
- What if I`m not home when the package is delivered? You will be sent the tracking codes and can manage your shipment if necessary. If you miss the delivery you will be notified by the carrier after the first attempt. The carrier will make 3 attempts to deliver at the address given initially by customer.
- How is my order packaged? Your order is professionally packaged. We double box each shipment and use lots of high grade packing material. Our packaging is highly discreet and private.
- Some products may take longer to ship based on availability.