2016 1 oz Canadian Silver Maple Leaf
We buy at $15.75
|Quantity||Credit Card||Check / Bank Wire|
Out of stock
The 2016 1 oz Canadian Silver Maple Leaf will not disappoint you. It’s just as stunning as years past, if not more. It contains an astounding 99.99% pure silver. Silver Maple Leaf coins are known for their high quality and precision. The 1 oz coins have a face value of 5 Canadian Dollars and are backed by the Canadian Government.
- 1 Troy Ounce of Pure Silver
- Certified Investment Grade – Brilliant Uncirculated Condition
- Radial design and laser micro engraved leaf for added security
- Produced by the Royal Canadian Mint
- $5 CAD Face Value
The reverse of the 2016 1 oz Canadian Silver Maple Leaf displays a single sugar maple leaf. The design is so detailed you can see each little vein. The word “CANADA” spans across the top and “FINE SILVER 1 OZ ARGENT PUR” is along the bottom. The fineness of .9999 is found on each side of the leaf. The micro-engraved leaf is at the lower right. It shows a “16” within the leaf and is only viewable upon magnification.
Both the obverse and reverse feature another security feature making the coin hard to replicate. They are the fine radial lines behind the images and words. They give the coin a very sophisticated look. The obverse is the classic profile image of Queen Elizabeth II. The words “ELIZABETH II” are above her image and “5 DOLLARS 2016” below.
The Royal Canadian Mint (French: Monnaie royale canadienne) is highly regarded for their meticulousness in each bullion product they produce. It all began in 1908 when the mint struck their first coin. Since then they have produced some of the world’s finest coins, including the 2016 1 oz Canadian Silver Maple Leaf. Their headquarters are located in Ottawa, Canada.
Purchase the 2016 1 oz Canadian Silver Maple from Midwest Bullion Exchange today. Feel free to call us with any questions or to make your order over the phone. We look forward to serving you!
The Canadian Silver Maple Leaf coins can be held in a Precious Metals IRA.
Purity: .9999 Fine Silver
Diameter: 38 mm
Thickness: 3.29 mm
Face Value: $5 (CAD)
- Are all packages insured? Yes. When we ship using USPS, we send the packaged insured. (25 K maximum per package with USPS) When we ship packages UPS, we place insurance on the package to cover the contents value.
- When will my order ship? Bank wires and cashier’s checks ship in 3 – 5 business days. Personal checks and credit cards ship in 7 – 10 business days. Some products may take longer to ship based on availability.
- How will I know when my order is shipped? You will receive an email with the tracking code when your order ships.
- How much does it cost to ship? Midwest Bullion Exchange, Inc. covers the cost for shipping and insurance. Shipping and insurance costs are free.
- Do I need to sign for the delivery? Yes!
- What if I`m not home when the package is delivered? You will be sent the tracking codes and can manage your shipment if necessary. If you miss the delivery you will be notified by the carrier after the first attempt. The carrier will make 3 attempts to deliver at the address given initially by customer.
- How is my order packaged? Your order is professionally packaged. We double box each shipment and use lots of high grade packing material. Our packaging is highly discreet and private.
- Some products may take longer to ship based on availability.