2016 1 oz American Silver Eagle
We buy at $19.62
|Quantity||Credit Card||Check / Bank Wire|
Out of stock
The 2016 1 oz American Silver Eagle is sure to be a big success again this year. Sales have hit a record high the past two years for American Silver Eagle coins. They are easily one of the most popular coins in the world. Introduced in 1986, the American Silver Eagle coins are the official bullion of the United States.
- 1 Troy Ounce of Pure Silver
- Certified Investment Grade – Brilliant Uncirculated Condition
- Produced by the United States Mint
- $1 Face Value
- Precious Metals IRA Approved
Adolph A. Weinman designed Lady Liberty on the 2016 1 oz American Silver Eagle. She graciously walks westward towards the setting sun. In her left arm she carries an olive branch, symbolizing peace. The American flag is wrapped around her shoulder as it flaps in the breeze. The word “LIBERTY” is behind the scene. “IN GOD WE TRUST” is on the lower right of the coin.
The reverse of the coin features a fearsome eagle with a shield, emulating the Great Seal of the United States. There are 13 stars above the eagle representing the 13 original colonies. Along the top is “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA” and at the bottom is the weight and face value. The famous words “E PLURIBUS UNUM” are on a banner that the eagle holds in his beak.
The United States Mint was created by congress in 1792 with the Coinage Act. It’s headquarters reside in the capital, Washington D.C. There are currently four minting facilities across the country. They are located in San Francisco, Denver, Philadelphia and West Point. The coins bear the mint mark for each facility. All US minted coins contain their two mottos; “In God We Trust” and “E Pluribus Unum.”
Order the 2016 1 oz American Silver Eagle from your trusted source for precious metals. We are proud to offer US silver and gold. Be sure to check out all the other US Mint products available. If you have any questions about the American Silver Eagle or any coin we carry please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Purity: .999 Fine Silver
Diameter: 40.6 mm
Thickness: 2.98 mm
Face Value: $1
- Are all packages insured? Yes. When we ship using USPS, we send the packaged insured. (25 K maximum per package with USPS) When we ship packages UPS, we place insurance on the package to cover the contents value.
- How will I know when my order is shipped? You will receive an email with the tracking code when your order ships.
- How much does it cost to ship? Midwest Bullion Exchange, Inc. covers the cost for shipping and insurance. Shipping and insurance costs are free.
- Do I need to sign for the delivery? Yes!
- What if I`m not home when the package is delivered? You will be sent the tracking codes and can manage your shipment if necessary. If you miss the delivery you will be notified by the carrier after the first attempt. The carrier will make 3 attempts to deliver at the address given initially by customer.
- How is my order packaged? Your order is professionally packaged. We double box each shipment and use lots of high grade packing material. Our packaging is highly discreet and private.