2016 1/10 oz American Gold Eagle
We buy at $126.74
|Quantity||Credit Card||Check / Bank Wire|
- Top Seller
- Classic design featuring Lady Liberty
- West Point Mint
Out of stock
2016 1/10 oz American Gold Eagle coins are popular with collectors, investors and those who like the idea of having something small enough for trade and barter. When Congress passed the Gold Bullion Act in 1985, it marked the beginning of the world’s top selling 1/10th oz gold bullion coin. With the gold price falling to 5 year lows in 2015, the US Mint saw unprecedented demand for the 1/10th oz American Gold Eagle coin. We are living in a time where owning gold bullion is no longer an option but a necessity for financial security and survival. We believe American Gold Eagle coins are the cornerstone for any retirement portfolio.
- AGW 1/10 troy oz
- Legal Tender – $5 face value guaranteed by USG
- Precious Metals IRA
- Shipped individually in plastic flip jackets, US Mint tubes of 50 coins
- Minted at the West Point Mint
- Also available in 1 ounce, half ounce, quarter ounce sizes
The obverse side of the 2016 American Gold Eagle coin was designed by the great artist Augustus Saint – Gaudens, and features the iconic image of Lady Liberty. In Lady Liberty’s left hand is an olive branch, a sign of peace while in her right hand is a torch. The US capital building is also present in the lower left background.
Famed artist Miley Busiek designed the reverse side of the 2016 1/10 oz American Gold Eagle coin, and like all gold coins in the American Gold Eagle series displays a family of bald eagles. In the design a bald eagle flies above the nest with an olive branch in its talons while the female watches over a nest of hatchlings. United States of America, In God We Trust, 1 oz Fine Gold ~ $50 Dollars and E Pluribus Unum are also present on the reverse side.
If now is the time for you to buy gold bullion, we recommend you consider the American Gold Eagle coin. Our customers who buy American Gold Eagle coins also buy coins minted by the Royal Canadian Mint. Give us a call with any questions you may have at 888-928-3390
Purity: .999 Fine Gold
Weight: 1/10 oz
Diameter: 16.5 mm
Thickness: 1.19 mm
Face Value: $5
Origin: United States
- Are all packages insured? Yes. When we ship using USPS, we send the packaged insured. (25 K maximum per package with USPS) When we ship packages UPS, we place insurance on the package to cover the contents value.
- When will my order ship? Bank wires and cashier’s checks ship in 3 – 5 business days. Personal checks and credit cards ship in 7 – 10 business days. Some products may take longer to ship based on availability.
- How will I know when my order is shipped? You will receive an email with the tracking code when your order ships.
- How much does it cost to ship? Midwest Bullion Exchange, Inc. covers the cost for shipping and insurance. Shipping and insurance costs are free.
- Do I need to sign for the delivery? Yes!
- What if I`m not home when the package is delivered? You will be sent the tracking codes and can manage your shipment if necessary. If you miss the delivery you will be notified by the carrier after the first attempt. The carrier will make 3 attempts to deliver at the address given initially by customer.
- How is my order packaged? Your order is professionally packaged. We double box each shipment and use lots of high grade packing material. Our packaging is highly discreet and private.
- Some products may take longer to ship based on availability.