$20 “Double Eagle” St. Gaudens AU
We buy at $1,257.12
Picture shown is just an example of what you will receive. The actual coin may vary depending on grade.
The St. Gaudens in AU condition is a great way to get your hands on a true American treasure. These beautiful AU`s still have some of the original mint luster and are sharp in the high areas. Get your AU St. Gaudens while there still available at a decent price! Also consider the 4-coin St. Gaudens/Indian Head sets which are great for collecting and gifts.
- Are all packages insured? Yes. When we ship using USPS, we send the packaged insured. (25 K maximum per package with USPS) When we ship packages UPS, we place insurance on the package to cover the contents value.
- When will my order ship? Bank wires and cashier’s checks ship in 3 – 5 business days. Personal checks and credit cards ship in 7 – 10 business days. Some products may take longer to ship based on availability.
- How will I know when my order is shipped? You will receive an email with the tracking code when your order ships.
- How much does it cost to ship? Midwest Bullion Exchange, Inc. covers the cost for shipping and insurance. Shipping and insurance costs are free.
- Do I need to sign for the delivery? Yes!
- What if I`m not home when the package is delivered? You will be sent the tracking codes and can manage your shipment if necessary. If you miss the delivery you will be notified by the carrier after the first attempt. The carrier will make 3 attempts to deliver at the address given initially by customer.
- How is my order packaged? Your order is professionally packaged. We double box each shipment and use lots of high grade packing material. Our packaging is highly discreet and private.
- Some products may take longer to ship based on availability.