$1000 Face 90% Junk Silver Bags (Kennedy Half Dollars)
We buy at $11,845.83
90% junk silver Kennedy half dollar coins were authorized by the United States Congress for mintage just a month after JFK`s shocking assassination in 1963. Many people don’t realize JFK stood for fiscal responsibility and wasn’t exactly the kind of president who believed in the kind of handouts we see today in the modern United States. Today investors and collectors alike hoard 1964 Kennedy half dollar coins for their rich history and uniqueness. Midwest Bullion Exchange is proud to offer 90% silver Kennedy half dollar bags in a variety of sizes. If you want a serious investment in silver bullion that is considered an all-time favorite, 90% Kennedy half dollar coins are a great choice.
90% junk silver is a common term that should not be misunderstood and merely means the coin has been previously circulated and does not have any value to collectors or numismatic value for its date or condition. 90% junk silver is valued for its silver bullion content and is highly coveted by silver bullion investors who like the idea of having a silver bullion coin that is legal tender, easily recognized as money and can be used for trade and barter. 1964 Kennedy half dollar silver coins give silver bullion investors a coin that is both practical for its pure silver bullion and yet can be used as money in a pinch.
Each 90% Kennedy half dollar coin contains approximately .3575 oz of pure silver bullion. Please understand these coins have been well circulated however it is not uncommon to find Kennedy half dollar coins in the bag you receive in extra fine condition. When you buy Kennedy half dollar 90% junk silver coins we believe you will take great comfort in knowing you possess not only a piece of American history, but a silver bullion coin that is popular worldwide.
If you want to buy silver bullion and have questions about the Kennedy half dollar or other silver bullion products we offer please call us today at 888-928-3390. People who buy 90% junk silver Kennedy half dollars also buy 90% junk silver Franklin half dollar bags.
- Are all packages insured? Yes. When we ship using USPS, we send the packaged insured. (25 K maximum per package with USPS) When we ship packages UPS, we place insurance on the package to cover the contents value.
- How will I know when my order is shipped? You will receive an email with the tracking code when your order ships.
- How much does it cost to ship? Midwest Bullion Exchange, Inc. covers the cost for shipping and insurance. Shipping and insurance costs are free.
- Do I need to sign for the delivery? Yes!
- What if I`m not home when the package is delivered? You will be sent the tracking codes and can manage your shipment if necessary. If you miss the delivery you will be notified by the carrier after the first attempt. The carrier will make 3 attempts to deliver at the address given initially by customer.
- How is my order packaged? Your order is professionally packaged. We double box each shipment and use lots of high grade packing material. Our packaging is highly discreet and private.