$100 Face 90% Junk Silver Bags (Kennedy Half Dollars)
We buy at $1,186.29
90% junk silver Kennedy half dollar bags are a top seller and are quite often hard to find in large quantities. This bag of $100 face value 90% junk silver Kennedy half dollars in 90% Silver Coins is popular with people who hold reservations about the state of the banking system. People who want a readily identifiable, liquid way to store a portion of their wealth in silver choose constitutional silver, also known as “junk silver” to the precious metals community.
Between 1796 and 1964, most circulation coins minted by the United States Mint contained at least 90% silver. Throughout American history, coins have contained the images of some of the nation’s most respected leaders. Men like Benjamin Franklin, George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, and Abraham Lincoln have been on American coins for decades now. One of the more recent additions to American coins was President John F. Kennedy.
The first 90% Silver Kennedy Half Dollars were struck and released in January 1964. Almost immediately, the coins were nonexistent in circulation because Americans began collecting the coins as a memento of the late president. The designs on the coin featured earlier works from the US Mint’s chief engraver, Gilroy Roberts, as well as Frank Gasparro.
On the obverse side of the 90% Silver Kennedy Half Dollars is the left-profile portrait of President John F. Kennedy. His image is surrounded by the engravings “Liberty,” “In God We Trust,” and the year of minting. On the reverse side is a modified Seal of the President of the United States. Engravings on this side of the coin include “United states of America,” “Half Dollar,” and “E Pluribus Unum” on the wreath in the eagles beak.
Each $100 in Face Value of Pre-1965 90% Junk Silver Coins contains approximately 71.5 oz of silver. Whether you are nervous to hold all of your savings in paper, want a piece of American history, or choose to honor one of America’s late president’s, make Midwest Bullion Exchange your source for constitutional silver!
If you want to buy Kennedy half dollars or have questions about other 90 junk silver products please call us 888-928-3390
See all Junk Silver .
- Are all packages insured? Yes. When we ship using USPS, we send the packaged insured. (25 K maximum per package with USPS) When we ship packages UPS, we place insurance on the package to cover the contents value.
- When will my order ship? Bank wires and cashier’s checks ship in 3 – 5 business days. Personal checks and credit cards ship in 7 – 10 business days. Some products may take longer to ship based on availability.
- How will I know when my order is shipped? You will receive an email with the tracking code when your order ships.
- How much does it cost to ship? Midwest Bullion Exchange, Inc. covers the cost for shipping and insurance. Shipping and insurance costs are free.
- Do I need to sign for the delivery? Yes!
- What if I`m not home when the package is delivered? You will be sent the tracking codes and can manage your shipment if necessary. If you miss the delivery you will be notified by the carrier after the first attempt. The carrier will make 3 attempts to deliver at the address given initially by customer.
- How is my order packaged? Your order is professionally packaged. We double box each shipment and use lots of high grade packing material. Our packaging is highly discreet and private.
- Some products may take longer to ship based on availability.