1 oz Walking Liberty Silver Round
We buy at $16.56
|Quantity||Credit Card||Check / Bank Wire|
Fine Weight: 1 Ounce
Purity: .999 Fine Silver
Origin: Private Mint
IRA Approved: YES
Made In The USA
The 1 oz Walking Liberty silver round is a copy of the American Silver Eagle coin at a lower premium. This popular design is highly coveted by silver bullion investors worldwide in fact the US Mint reported record sales in 2015 selling 47,000,000 American Silver Eagles coins. These perfectly minted 1 oz silver rounds are made in the USA and meet the strict guideline requirements necessary for the Precious Metals IRA. If you want a silver round with a world renowned design, the 1 oz Walking Liberty silver round is a wise choice.
The brilliant design of this replica silver round would make the original sculptor Adolph A. Weinman proud. The obverse of the 1 oz Walking Liberty silver round displays Weinman`s infamous Walking Liberty half – dollar design. In God We Trust and “Liberty” are prominently displayed. The reverse depicts John Mercanti`s American Silver Eagle design. Most importantly, .999 FINE SILVER and ONE TROY OUNCE are prominently displayed assuring the holder of the silver rounds weight and pure silver content.
Silver bullion rounds are coveted by silver bullion investors for the silver content, and are generally not concerned about legal tender status. 1 oz Walking Liberty silver rounds are highly recognizable and easy to liquidate when and if the time comes. The high quality and craftsmanship of these brilliant silver rounds meets the strict Precious Metals IRA standards. We consider the 1 oz Walking Liberty silver round to be among the best silver rounds minted in the United States.
If you want to protect your assets we believe now is the time to buy silver rounds and silver bars. The 1 oz Walking Liberty silver round offers great value, and gives your metals portfolio excellent liquidity. We recommend you buy 1 oz Walking Liberty silver rounds as a private holding or as a key addition to your Precious Metals IRA.
If you want to buy silver rounds or buy silver bars and have questions please call us at 888-928-3390.
- Are all packages insured? Yes. When we ship using USPS, we send the packaged insured. (25 K maximum per package with USPS) When we ship packages UPS, we place insurance on the package to cover the contents value.
- How will I know when my order is shipped? You will receive an email with the tracking code when your order ships.
- How much does it cost to ship? Midwest Bullion Exchange, Inc. covers the cost for shipping and insurance. Shipping and insurance costs are free.
- Do I need to sign for the delivery? Yes!
- What if I`m not home when the package is delivered? You will be sent the tracking codes and can manage your shipment if necessary. If you miss the delivery you will be notified by the carrier after the first attempt. The carrier will make 3 attempts to deliver at the address given initially by customer.
- How is my order packaged? Your order is professionally packaged. We double box each shipment and use lots of high grade packing material. Our packaging is highly discreet and private.