1 oz Seated Liberty Silver Round
We buy at $16.27
|Quantity||Credit Card||Check / Bank Wire|
The 1 oz Seated Liberty silver round is yet another brilliantly designed silver round by the Highland Mint. This replica of the original which was designed by Christian Gobrecht in 1839, is a unique part of American coinage history and is certified ISO 9001 meaning it is Precious Metals IRA approved! If you want to buy .999 fine silver bullion rounds, we believe the 1 oz Seated Liberty silver round is a perfect choice. We also would like to point out this silver round is strictly a silver bullion round and is not considered “legal tender”.
The obverse of the 1 oz Seated Liberty silver round displays the figure of the goddess Liberty seated upon a rock wearing a flowing dress. There are 13 stars surrounding the top of the obverse, which represented the 13 American colonies. In her left hand is a Liberty pole which at the time was a symbol of freedom. In her right hand is a striped shield with the word “Liberty”, which meant to defend freedom. The reverse of the 1 oz Seated Liberty silver round displays an American eagle clutching arrows in its left talons and an olive branch in its right talons. The reverse also includes UNITED STATES OF AMERICA | 1 TROY OZ. | .999 FINE SILVER | COPY | 1854 | and the mint mark HM (Highland Mint)
If you want to buy silver rounds and like American history, the 1 oz Seated Liberty silver round is an excellent choice. These perfectly minted investment grade silver rounds can be used for private trade and barter, or as an excellent addition to your Precious Metals IRA. We believe our Highland Mint catalog of historic silver rounds are the best of its kind in the market place.
If you want to buy silver rounds or have questions about the 1 oz Seated Liberty silver round, please give us a call at 888-928-3390. Our customers who buy silver rounds also buy silver coins and buy silver bars.
Purity: .999 Fine Silver
Fine Weight: 1 oz
Origin: Highland Mint
IRA Approved: YES
Made In The USA
- Are all packages insured? Yes. When we ship using USPS, we send the packaged insured. (25 K maximum per package with USPS) When we ship packages UPS, we place insurance on the package to cover the contents value.
- When will my order ship? Bank wires and cashier’s checks ship in 3 – 5 business days. Personal checks and credit cards ship in 7 – 10 business days. Some products may take longer to ship based on availability.
- How will I know when my order is shipped? You will receive an email with the tracking code when your order ships.
- How much does it cost to ship? Midwest Bullion Exchange, Inc. covers the cost for shipping and insurance. Shipping and insurance costs are free.
- Do I need to sign for the delivery? Yes!
- What if I`m not home when the package is delivered? You will be sent the tracking codes and can manage your shipment if necessary. If you miss the delivery you will be notified by the carrier after the first attempt. The carrier will make 3 attempts to deliver at the address given initially by customer.
- How is my order packaged? Your order is professionally packaged. We double box each shipment and use lots of high grade packing material. Our packaging is highly discreet and private.
- Some products may take longer to ship based on availability.