1 oz Peace Dollar Silver Round
We buy at $17.82
|Quantity||Credit Card||Check / Bank Wire|
Weight: 1 oz.
Purity: .999 Fine Silver
Origin: Highland Mint
IRA Approved: YES
Made In The USA
The 1 oz Peace Dollar Silver Round brings back one of the most popular coinage designs in American history. This replica minted by the Highland Mint is made in the USA and is precious metals IRA approved. The original Peace dollar was designed by Anthony de Francisci, and was a symbol of peace and victory following WW1. The Peace dollar was minted by the US Mint from 1921 – 1928 and also in 1934 – 1935 and was the last US dollar coin made of silver ever struck for circulation. The 1 oz Peace dollar silver round is one of the best re-creation silver rounds available.
The obverse of the silver round profiles the head and neck of the Goddess of Liberty. The reverse of the 1 oz Peace Dollar silver round shows a bald eagle at rest, again a symbol of our country during a time of peace. The bald eagle is clutching an olive branch. SILVER BULLION ROUND | .999 FINE SILVER | ONE TROY OZ. | HM are also displayed on the reverse of the 1 oz Peace dollar silver round.
Interesting to note that in 1964, the US Congress passed legislation that would see the US Mint strike 45,000,000 silver Peace dollars. The new silver dollars would be struck with Las Vegas in mind, and other western states where hard money was still being used. In 1965 the US Mint produced 300,000 freshly minted Peace dollars with the date 1964, but according to legend were never issued and rumored to have been melted.
The 1 oz Peace Dollar Silver Round, represents among the best investment grade silver rounds available in the market place. People who buy 1 oz silver rounds are looking for silver bullion that can be used for survival and that can also be easily liquidated. The 1 oz Peace Dollar Silver Round offers excellent value when compared to other silver coins and is considered highly liquid.
If you want to buy silver bullion or have questions about the 1 oz Peace Dollar Silver Round please call us at 888-928-3390
- Are all packages insured? Yes. When we ship using USPS, we send the packaged insured. (25 K maximum per package with USPS) When we ship packages UPS, we place insurance on the package to cover the contents value.
- How will I know when my order is shipped? You will receive an email with the tracking code when your order ships.
- How much does it cost to ship? Midwest Bullion Exchange, Inc. covers the cost for shipping and insurance. Shipping and insurance costs are free.
- Do I need to sign for the delivery? Yes!
- What if I`m not home when the package is delivered? You will be sent the tracking codes and can manage your shipment if necessary. If you miss the delivery you will be notified by the carrier after the first attempt. The carrier will make 3 attempts to deliver at the address given initially by customer.
- How is my order packaged? Your order is professionally packaged. We double box each shipment and use lots of high grade packing material. Our packaging is highly discreet and private.