1 oz JFK Silver Round
We buy at $16.85
|Quantity||Credit Card||Check / Bank Wire|
The 1 oz. JFK Silver Round is a huge favorite with many silver bullion investors. This replica of the Kennedy half dollar reminds us of a time not long ago when United States coinage was 90% silver. After 1964 silver was taken out of US coinage with the exception of the 40% Kennedy half dollar, which lasted until 1970. The quality of the 1 oz. JFK silver round is impeccable and is produced in the United States by the Highland Mint. Because of its high quality, the Kennedy Silver Round is Precious Metals IRA approved.
Please keep in mind the 1 oz. JFK silver round is a replica of the original Kennedy half dollar that was released in 1964, just 69 days after Kennedy`s assassination. The original Kennedy half dollar was designed as a memorial for the slain president and contained .900 silver. 90% Kennedy half dollar bags are still available but not easy to come by. BU Kennedy half dollar bags are even tougher to find and we rarely find people willing to part with them. Kennedy Silver Rounds make a perfect addition to your IRA or as a private holding and because of its highly popular design.
The obverse of the 1 oz. JFK Silver Round features a profile image of the 35th president himself with the word “Liberty” above the profile and “Kennedy Half” inscribed around the edge of the coin. “In God We Trust” and 1964 are minted below the image profile. The reverse is the classic image of the Heraldic Eagle clutching arrows in one talon and an olive branch in the other. United States of America and Half Dollar circle the eagle. “ONE TROY OUNCE 999 SILVER” circles the lower outer edge and “COMMERATIVE COPY” on the upper outer edge.
We are confident if you are looking to buy silver bullion with a popular design and top notch quality, the 1 oz. JFK silver round is a fine choice. If you have any questions about Kennedy Silver Rounds or other silver bullion products please call us at 888-928-3390 8-5 CST.
Fine Weight: 1 Troy oz.
Purity: .999 Fine Silver
Manufacturer: Highland Mint
IRA Approved: YES
Made In The USA
- Are all packages insured? Yes. When we ship using USPS, we send the packaged insured. (25 K maximum per package with USPS) When we ship packages UPS, we place insurance on the package to cover the contents value.
- When will my order ship? Bank wires and cashier’s checks ship in 3 – 5 business days. Personal checks and credit cards ship in 7 – 10 business days. Some products may take longer to ship based on availability.
- How will I know when my order is shipped? You will receive an email with the tracking code when your order ships.
- How much does it cost to ship? Midwest Bullion Exchange, Inc. covers the cost for shipping and insurance. Shipping and insurance costs are free.
- Do I need to sign for the delivery? Yes!
- What if I`m not home when the package is delivered? You will be sent the tracking codes and can manage your shipment if necessary. If you miss the delivery you will be notified by the carrier after the first attempt. The carrier will make 3 attempts to deliver at the address given initially by customer.
- How is my order packaged? Your order is professionally packaged. We double box each shipment and use lots of high grade packing material. Our packaging is highly discreet and private.
- Some products may take longer to ship based on availability.