1 oz Canadian Silver Maple Leaf (Common Date)
We buy at $16.62
|Quantity||Credit Card||Check / Bank Wire|
Minted by the Royal Canadian Mint, the Canadian Silver Maple Leaf, is a world renowned coin issued annually since 1988. This 1 oz Canadian Silver Maple Leaf bullion coin is very high quality with 1 troy ounce of 99.99% pure silver versus many other bullion being the standard 99.9%. The 1 oz Canadian Silver Maple Leaf has a face value of 5 Canadian Dollars although its value in silver is much higher. Since 2008, the Royal Canadian Mint has reported unprecedented demand for the Canadian Silver Maple Leaf bullion coins.
The obverse of the coins features the profile of Queen Elizabeth II with her name ELIZABETH II across the top and 5 DOLLARS (and the year) below. The reverse is the classic symbol of Canada, the maple leaf, shown with very fine detail. CANADA is printed across the top and FINE SILVER 1 OZ ARGENT PUR is along the bottom. 9999 is shown on each side of the maple leaf, making this a very simple yet elegant design.
The 1 oz Canadian Silver Maple Leaf is offered in a variety of other metals including gold, platinum and palladium. For those with IRA’s, 1 oz Canadian Silver Maple Leaf coins can be held in a Precious Metals IRA, with a simple transfer.
Let Midwest Bullion Exchange help you to invest in a better future. Our great customer service and competitive prices set us above the other precious metal dealers in America. We ensure you receive your package in a timely manner in all the original packaging. Buy silver online today safely and securely. When you are ready to purchase the 1 oz Canadian Silver Maple Leaf, simply use our convenient ordering portal or call us! Feel free to email as well. We look forward to serving you today!
Purity: .9999 fine silver
Diameter: 38 mm
Thickness: 3.29 mm
Face Value: $5 CAD
Origin: Royal Canadian Mint
IRA Approved: Yes
- Are all packages insured? Yes. When we ship using USPS, we send the packaged insured. (25 K maximum per package with USPS) When we ship packages UPS, we place insurance on the package to cover the contents value.
- When will my order ship? Bank wires and cashier’s checks ship in 3 – 5 business days. Personal checks and credit cards ship in 7 – 10 business days. Some products may take longer to ship based on availability.
- How will I know when my order is shipped? You will receive an email with the tracking code when your order ships.
- How much does it cost to ship? Midwest Bullion Exchange, Inc. covers the cost for shipping and insurance. Shipping and insurance costs are free.
- Do I need to sign for the delivery? Yes!
- What if I`m not home when the package is delivered? You will be sent the tracking codes and can manage your shipment if necessary. If you miss the delivery you will be notified by the carrier after the first attempt. The carrier will make 3 attempts to deliver at the address given initially by customer.
- How is my order packaged? Your order is professionally packaged. We double box each shipment and use lots of high grade packing material. Our packaging is highly discreet and private.
- Some products may take longer to ship based on availability.