1 oz Buffalo Silver Round
We buy at $16.56
|Quantity||Credit Card||Check / Bank Wire|
Design: American Buffalo
Weight: 1 oz
Purity: .999 Fine Silver
IRA Approved: YES
Made In The USA
The 1 oz Buffalo Silver Round is hands down our most popular silver round, and is available in a variety of sizes. The 1 oz Buffalo Silver Round is a “copy” of world famous American sculptor James Earle Fraser`s original Buffalo nickel or Indian Head nickel, which was struck by the United States Mint from 1913 through 1938. James Earle Fraser`s roots in American western culture ran deep and when commissioned to design the nickel, Fraser knew he wanted a design that wouldn’t be mistaken for any other countries coinage. The American Indian and the American Buffalo were an easy choice. The Highland Mint has proven once again why they make some of the best silver rounds in the market place.
The 1 oz Buffalo Silver Round offers a clean and sharp design, and is delivered from our vault to yours in brand new condition. Each freshly minted 1 oz Buffalo Silver Round boasts one full ounce of pure .999 fine silver. The obverse design features an iconic image of an American Indian with the word “Liberty”. The reverse design displays an American Buffalo, and also includes “one troy ounce and .999 fine silver”. the word “copy” is also stamped into the reverse of the coin to avoid US Government copy write infringement laws.
When you buy 1 oz Buffalo Silver Rounds you not only get an investment in silver, but a genuine piece of American history. Whether you are a collector or simply want to buy silver bullion, we believe the 1 oz Buffalo Silver Round will not disappoint. Because the 1 oz Buffalo Silver Round is certified investment grade silver, many of our customers prefer to add to their Precious Metals IRA. If you have an interest in the 1 oz Buffalo Silver Round you may also want to consider the 1 oz Morgan Dollar Silver Round.
If now is your time to buy silver but you still have questions please don’t hesitate to call us at 888-928-3390.
- Are all packages insured? Yes. When we ship using USPS, we send the packaged insured. (25 K maximum per package with USPS) When we ship packages UPS, we place insurance on the package to cover the contents value.
- How will I know when my order is shipped? You will receive an email with the tracking code when your order ships.
- How much does it cost to ship? Midwest Bullion Exchange, Inc. covers the cost for shipping and insurance. Shipping and insurance costs are free.
- Do I need to sign for the delivery? Yes!
- What if I`m not home when the package is delivered? You will be sent the tracking codes and can manage your shipment if necessary. If you miss the delivery you will be notified by the carrier after the first attempt. The carrier will make 3 attempts to deliver at the address given initially by customer.
- How is my order packaged? Your order is professionally packaged. We double box each shipment and use lots of high grade packing material. Our packaging is highly discreet and private.