1 oz American Silver Eagle (Common Date)
We buy at $16.27
|Quantity||Credit Card||Check / Bank Wire|
Buy silver online with confidence and add the very popular 1 oz American Silver Eagle coin to your collection today. In 2013 the 1 oz. American Silver Eagle Coin sales hit a record high. A favorite among investors, these spectacular uncirculated coins are produced by one of the most well-known and respected mints right here at home, the US Mint. The 1 oz American Silver Eagle coins are guaranteed to be made of .999 fine silver.
Just like the previous year, the 1 oz American Silver Eagle coin features a rendition of the “Walking Liberty” design by Adolph A. Weinman. You will see the Lady Liberty walking with an olive branch cradled in her left arm. Her right arm is reaching forward with an American flag wrapped around her shoulders blowing in the wind. The sun rises in the left corner and the date is stamped below her. The words LIBERTY and IN GOD WE TRUST are found on this side of the coin as well.
On the reverse is the Great Seal, which includes a magnificent eagle with a shield on its chest. The wings are outstretched as it holds a banner in its mouth with the famous words E PLURIBUS UNUM, meaning “One out of many” in Latin. Once again we see an olive branch held in the right talon of the eagle and a set of arrows in the other. Stars are above its head, representing the 13 original colonies. Around the rim are the words UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and 1 OZ. FINE SILVER ONE DOLLAR.
We are proud to offer this beautiful timeless silver coin. When you’re ready to purchase the 1 oz American Silver Eagle online, simply add it to your cart and check out on our secure ordering portal. At Midwest Bullion Exchange your satisfaction is our top priority. That is why we offer competitive prices on a wide array of US silver coins and customer service like no other company. Give us a call to ask questions or get a custom quote at 888-928-3390. Thanks for stopping by!
Purity: .999 Fine Silver
Diameter: 40.6 mm
Thickness: 2.98 mm
Face Value: $1
Origin: US Mint
IRA Approved: Yes
- Are all packages insured? Yes. When we ship using USPS, we send the packaged insured. (25 K maximum per package with USPS) When we ship packages UPS, we place insurance on the package to cover the contents value.
- When will my order ship? Bank wires and cashier’s checks ship in 3 – 5 business days. Personal checks and credit cards ship in 7 – 10 business days. Some products may take longer to ship based on availability.
- How will I know when my order is shipped? You will receive an email with the tracking code when your order ships.
- How much does it cost to ship? Midwest Bullion Exchange, Inc. covers the cost for shipping and insurance. Shipping and insurance costs are free.
- Do I need to sign for the delivery? Yes!
- What if I`m not home when the package is delivered? You will be sent the tracking codes and can manage your shipment if necessary. If you miss the delivery you will be notified by the carrier after the first attempt. The carrier will make 3 attempts to deliver at the address given initially by customer.
- How is my order packaged? Your order is professionally packaged. We double box each shipment and use lots of high grade packing material. Our packaging is highly discreet and private.
- Some products may take longer to ship based on availability.