1 oz American Gold Eagle (Common Date)
We buy at $1,267.40
|Quantity||Credit Card||Check / Bank Wire|
Payment Method Selected in Cart
Get these brand new un-circulated 1 oz American Gold Eagle coins at a great price. Produced by the U.S. Mint, the American Gold Eagle is one of the most popular gold coins on the market and guaranteed for weight and content. The 1 oz American Gold Eagle coins are alloyed with 91.67% gold (22 karat), 3% silver, and 5.33% copper. This design makes a very durable coin!
- 1 Troy Ounce of Pure Gold
- Certified Investment Grade – Brilliant Uncirculated Condition
- Produced by the US Mint
- $50 USD Face Value
- Precious Metals IRA Approved
The classic Augustus Saint Gaudens Lady Liberty is featured on the obverse. She’s holding a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in the other with the US Capitol building behind her. There are lines that look like rays of sun coming over the hill as her dress blows in the breeze. The word “LIBERTY” is embossed above her head.
The reverse of the 1 oz American Gold Eagle shows a magnificent bald eagle with an olive branch (symbolizing peace or victory) in its talons. The bald eagle is so important in this design because it’s the official symbol of America. The eagle is flying above its nest containing a female eagle and their offspring. The weight and face value is displayed on this side as well. In small letters to the left is “E PLURIBUS UNUM” and to the right is “IN GOD WE TRUST”. Along the top of the reverse side is “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA”.
The 1 oz American Gold Eagle is just one of the many great coins produced by the US Mint. The mint was founded in 1792. They manufacture some of the most popular precious metal coins on the market along with great collectibles and national medals. US Mint products are trusted and cherished around the world.
The 1 oz American Gold Eagle coins are Precious Metals IRA approved but they are also great to hold physically. Buy one of these beautiful everlasting coins online today or give us a call. We look forward to serving you!
*The year of the coin is dealers choice.
Designer: Augustus Saint Gaudens/Miley Busiek
Purity: 91.67% Gold, 3% Silver, 5.33% Copper
Face value: $50.00
- Are all packages insured? Yes. When we ship using USPS, we send the packaged insured. (25 K maximum per package with USPS) When we ship packages UPS, we place insurance on the package to cover the contents value.
- When will my order ship? Bank wires and cashier’s checks ship in 3 – 5 business days. Personal checks and credit cards ship in 7 – 10 business days. Some products may take longer to ship based on availability.
- How will I know when my order is shipped? You will receive an email with the tracking code when your order ships.
- How much does it cost to ship? Midwest Bullion Exchange, Inc. covers the cost for shipping and insurance. Shipping and insurance costs are free.
- Do I need to sign for the delivery? Yes!
- What if I`m not home when the package is delivered? You will be sent the tracking codes and can manage your shipment if necessary. If you miss the delivery you will be notified by the carrier after the first attempt. The carrier will make 3 attempts to deliver at the address given initially by customer.
- How is my order packaged? Your order is professionally packaged. We double box each shipment and use lots of high grade packing material. Our packaging is highly discreet and private.
- Some products may take longer to ship based on availability.