1 oz $5 Indian Head Silver Round
We buy at $16.63
|Quantity||Credit Card||Check / Bank Wire|
The 1 oz $5 Indian Head silver round minted by the Highland Mint is a replica of one of the most famous coins ever minted in US Mint history, the Indian Head Half Eagle $5 gold coin. If you want to buy silver rounds that are ISO 9001 certified investment grade and can be placed in a precious metals IRA, or simply want a silver round that offers excellent liquidity, the 1 oz $5 Indian Head silver round is a great choice.
The $5 Indian Head silver round is a remake of the $5 Indian Head gold coin which was designed by Bela Lyon Pratt and minted from 1908 – 1916 and also in 1929. The original Indian Head gold coins were minted with a “recessed” or “incuse” design meaning that instead of a design with raised features, the design was instead pressed into the coin thus giving it no raised features.
This remake features a Native American Indian in full head dress surrounded by stars on the obverse. The reverse of the 1 oz $5 Indian Head silver round displays an American eagle at rest standing on a fasces, a bundle of elm or birch rods held together by bands and an olive branch. The all-important information on the reverse also displays SILVER BULLION ROUND | ONE TROY OUNCE | .999 FINE SILVER | and the mint mark HM (Highland Mint)
Silver rounds are great for silver bullion investors who want a high quality investment grade silver bullion round. Silver bullion rounds offer excellent value when compared to silver coins minted by government mints like the US Mint or the Royal Canadian Mint. 1 oz $5 Indian Head silver rounds can be used for private trade and barter and make a great addition to anyone`s precious metals portfolio.
If you want to buy silver bullion or have questions about the 1 oz $5 Indian Head silver round please call us at 888-928-3390.
Purity: .999 Fine Silver
Diameter: 39.3 mm
Thickness: 2.8 mm
Origin: Highland Mint
IRA Approved: YES
Made In The USA
- Are all packages insured? Yes. When we ship using USPS, we send the packaged insured. (25 K maximum per package with USPS) When we ship packages UPS, we place insurance on the package to cover the contents value.
- When will my order ship? Bank wires and cashier’s checks ship in 3 – 5 business days. Personal checks and credit cards ship in 7 – 10 business days. Some products may take longer to ship based on availability.
- How will I know when my order is shipped? You will receive an email with the tracking code when your order ships.
- How much does it cost to ship? Midwest Bullion Exchange, Inc. covers the cost for shipping and insurance. Shipping and insurance costs are free.
- Do I need to sign for the delivery? Yes!
- What if I`m not home when the package is delivered? You will be sent the tracking codes and can manage your shipment if necessary. If you miss the delivery you will be notified by the carrier after the first attempt. The carrier will make 3 attempts to deliver at the address given initially by customer.
- How is my order packaged? Your order is professionally packaged. We double box each shipment and use lots of high grade packing material. Our packaging is highly discreet and private.
- Some products may take longer to ship based on availability.