1/4 oz Walking Liberty Silver Round
We buy at $4.60
|Quantity||Credit Card||Check / Bank Wire|
Weight: 1/4 oz
Purity: .999 Fine Silver
Origin: Highland Mint
IRA Approved: Yes
Made in the USA
The 1/4 oz Silver Round Walking Liberty Design is for those who plan ahead. The world famous Adolph Weinman design is reminiscent of the United States hard money roots. Each quarter ounce silver round contains .999 fine silver and are a great way to own silver bullion in small increments. If you want to be prepared we recommend the 1/4 oz Silver Round Walking Liberty Design, and we also recommend the Gold Valcambi CombiBar.
- Are all packages insured? Yes. When we ship using USPS, we send the packaged insured. (25 K maximum per package with USPS) When we ship packages UPS, we place insurance on the package to cover the contents value.
- How will I know when my order is shipped? You will receive an email with the tracking code when your order ships.
- How much does it cost to ship? Midwest Bullion Exchange, Inc. covers the cost for shipping and insurance. Shipping and insurance costs are free.
- Do I need to sign for the delivery? Yes!
- What if I`m not home when the package is delivered? You will be sent the tracking codes and can manage your shipment if necessary. If you miss the delivery you will be notified by the carrier after the first attempt. The carrier will make 3 attempts to deliver at the address given initially by customer.
- How is my order packaged? Your order is professionally packaged. We double box each shipment and use lots of high grade packing material. Our packaging is highly discreet and private.