1/4 oz Morgan Dollar Silver Round
We buy at $4.59
|Quantity||Credit Card||Check / Bank Wire|
Weight: 1/4 oz
Purity: .999 Fine Silver
Origin: Highland Mint
IRA Approved: Yes
Made in the USA
Fractional silver is not only affordable to purchase but it makes for great trade and barter. This 1/4 oz Morgan Design Silver Round is replicated after the Morgan Silver Dollar Coin that was minted between 1878 and 1921. It may be small but the images hold a lot of history. The replicated Morgan image is displayed on the front without the date and the reverse has the eagle with the weight and purity.
Order the 1/4 oz Morgan Design Silver Round with our secure website or give us a call. We are happy to answer your questions and take your order over the phone.
- Are all packages insured? Yes. When we ship using USPS, we send the packaged insured. (25 K maximum per package with USPS) When we ship packages UPS, we place insurance on the package to cover the contents value.
- How will I know when my order is shipped? You will receive an email with the tracking code when your order ships.
- How much does it cost to ship? Midwest Bullion Exchange, Inc. covers the cost for shipping and insurance. Shipping and insurance costs are free.
- Do I need to sign for the delivery? Yes!
- What if I`m not home when the package is delivered? You will be sent the tracking codes and can manage your shipment if necessary. If you miss the delivery you will be notified by the carrier after the first attempt. The carrier will make 3 attempts to deliver at the address given initially by customer.
- How is my order packaged? Your order is professionally packaged. We double box each shipment and use lots of high grade packing material. Our packaging is highly discreet and private.