1/4 oz Buffalo Silver Round
We buy at $4.60
|Quantity||Credit Card||Check / Bank Wire|
Buy the 1/4 oz Buffalo Silver Round Online!
The Buffalo Nickel is one of the most popular designs in American history, and this fine replica has brought it back to its original glory. This modern day design is based on the original rendition made famous by prominent American sculptor James Earle Brown, making it highly popular with not just investors but collectors as well.
Each Buffalo Nickel silver round has a full 1/4 oz of .999 fine silver, and is carefully packed and shipped in its original brand new condition. The obverse of this iconic silver round features an American Indian, a timeless symbol of American history with the word “liberty” near the rim. The reverse of the 1/4 oz Buffalo Silver Round displays the buffalo, which used to be plentiful and graze freely across the great American plains. The reverse also displays the weight, 1/4 troy ounce, and .999 fine silver. Mint marks are sometimes present on the reverse and designs may vary.
Most people who buy 1/4 oz silver rounds online like the idea of having a smaller brand new silver round as an alternative to 90% junk silver. The 1/4 oz Buffalo Silver Round is a great way to diversify your silver holdings and is a great gift idea, or for trade and barter situations. These Buffalo Nickel silver rounds are among the highest quality available in the market place and can even be held in the precious metals IRA, a popular alternative to the traditional IRA. Many people who buy 1/4 oz silver rounds also buy 1/2 oz silver rounds as well as 1/10th oz silver rounds.
Please don’t hesitate to call us at 888-928-3390 if you have any questions regarding the 1/4 oz Buffalo Silver Round or any of our other products. We believe these silver rounds will make a perfect addition to your precious metals portfolio.
Weight: 1/4 oz
Purity: .999 Fine Silver
Origin: Highland Mint
IRA Approved: YES
Made in USA
- Are all packages insured? Yes. When we ship using USPS, we send the packaged insured. (25 K maximum per package with USPS) When we ship packages UPS, we place insurance on the package to cover the contents value.
- How will I know when my order is shipped? You will receive an email with the tracking code when your order ships.
- How much does it cost to ship? Midwest Bullion Exchange, Inc. covers the cost for shipping and insurance. Shipping and insurance costs are free.
- Do I need to sign for the delivery? Yes!
- What if I`m not home when the package is delivered? You will be sent the tracking codes and can manage your shipment if necessary. If you miss the delivery you will be notified by the carrier after the first attempt. The carrier will make 3 attempts to deliver at the address given initially by customer.
- How is my order packaged? Your order is professionally packaged. We double box each shipment and use lots of high grade packing material. Our packaging is highly discreet and private.