1/2 oz Walking Liberty Silver Round
We buy at $9.19
|Quantity||Credit Card||Check / Bank Wire|
Weight: 1/2 oz
Purity: .999 Fine Silver
Origin: Highland Mint
IRA Approved: YES
Made in USA
The Walking Liberty is considered the most popular design ever. Each beautifully made 1/2 oz Walking Liberty Silver Round features Adolph Weinman’s great master piece Walking Liberty, and boast one-half ounce of pure .999 fine silver. The design is replicated after the American Silver Eagle but since it isn’t a coin, it has no face value or year. These half ounce silver rounds are affordable and cost very little over spot. They are perfect for trade and barter If you want to own fractional silver bullion rounds the 1/2 oz Walking Liberty Silver Round is a great choice or checkout our full line of silver rounds today!
- Are all packages insured? Yes. When we ship using USPS, we send the packaged insured. (25 K maximum per package with USPS) When we ship packages UPS, we place insurance on the package to cover the contents value.
- How will I know when my order is shipped? You will receive an email with the tracking code when your order ships.
- How much does it cost to ship? Midwest Bullion Exchange, Inc. covers the cost for shipping and insurance. Shipping and insurance costs are free.
- Do I need to sign for the delivery? Yes!
- What if I`m not home when the package is delivered? You will be sent the tracking codes and can manage your shipment if necessary. If you miss the delivery you will be notified by the carrier after the first attempt. The carrier will make 3 attempts to deliver at the address given initially by customer.
- How is my order packaged? Your order is professionally packaged. We double box each shipment and use lots of high grade packing material. Our packaging is highly discreet and private.