1/2 oz Buffalo Silver Round
We buy at $7.88
|Quantity||Credit Card||Check / Bank Wire|
When American sculptor James Earle Brown created the American Buffalo coin he probably had no idea it would be among his most important works. The 1/2 oz Buffalo Silver Round is the modern day version of Brown`s classic American Buffalo coin, and is a top seller not only with silver bullion investors but with collectors as well. This 1/2 oz Buffalo Silver Round is yet another example of fine American craftsmanship and your chance to own a piece of history.
This 1/2 oz Buffalo Silver Round boasts a full 1/2 oz of pure .999 fine silver, and is shipped to our customers in brand new condition. The obverse of the 1/2 oz Buffalo Silver Round features the legendary likeness of the American Indian, with the word “Liberty” located near the rim. The reverse side of the Buffalo Silver Round displays a buffalo, a most important food source of the American Indian. The reverse side also displays 1/2 Troy Ounce, and .999 fine silver.
The 1/2 oz Buffalo Silver Round is an excellent alternative to 90% Junk Silver. If you want pure silver in a smaller more convenient size, and prefer a freshly minted silver round instead of a well worn coin this is surely the way to go. Because the 1/2 oz Buffalo Silver Round is in brand new condition and is considered investment grade, you may also include these timeless silver round in a Precious Metals IRA. If you like the 1/2 oz Buffalo Silver Round you may also want to consider the 1/2 oz Morgan Dollar Silver Round, and the 1/2 oz Walking Liberty Silver Round.
If you want to learn more about how you can buy 1/2 oz Buffalo Silver Rounds or any of our other products please call us at 888-928-3390 or email us at: customercare(at)privatebullion.com. If you think now is the time to buy silver we highly recommend you call us today.
Weight: 1/2 OZ
Purity: .999 Fine Silver
Origin: Highland Mint
IRA Approved: YES
Made in the USA
- Are all packages insured? Yes. When we ship using USPS, we send the packaged insured. (25 K maximum per package with USPS) When we ship packages UPS, we place insurance on the package to cover the contents value.
- When will my order ship? Bank wires and cashier’s checks ship in 3 – 5 business days. Personal checks and credit cards ship in 7 – 10 business days. Some products may take longer to ship based on availability.
- How will I know when my order is shipped? You will receive an email with the tracking code when your order ships.
- How much does it cost to ship? Midwest Bullion Exchange, Inc. covers the cost for shipping and insurance. Shipping and insurance costs are free.
- Do I need to sign for the delivery? Yes!
- What if I`m not home when the package is delivered? You will be sent the tracking codes and can manage your shipment if necessary. If you miss the delivery you will be notified by the carrier after the first attempt. The carrier will make 3 attempts to deliver at the address given initially by customer.
- How is my order packaged? Your order is professionally packaged. We double box each shipment and use lots of high grade packing material. Our packaging is highly discreet and private.
- Some products may take longer to ship based on availability.