1/2 oz American Gold Eagle (Common Date)
We buy at $630.42
|Quantity||Credit Card||Check / Bank Wire|
One of the most popular coins available on the market in a more affordable size, the 1/2 oz American Gold Eagle is a must for any investor. Freshly minted by the US Mint, these beautiful bullion coins are top quality. All 1/2 oz American Gold Eagle coins are minted from gold mined in the United States only. Alloyed with copper, this coin is very strong and resistant to wear. The breakdown of its composition composes of 91.67% gold (22 karat), 5.33% copper and 3% silver. The Gold American Eagle bullion coin is also available in 1 oz., ¼ oz., and 1/10 oz.
- 1/2 Troy Ounce of Pure Gold
- Certified Investment Grade – Brilliant Uncirculated Condition
- Produced by the US Mint
- $25 USD Face Value
- Precious Metals IRA Approved
On the obverse you will see the classic Lady Liberty, grasping a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left. Behind her in the bottom left is the US Capital building with what looks like rays of light beaming out from the bottom. The word LIBERTY is embossed above her and the date is to her right. Small stars border the outer edge of the coin.
On the reverse of the 1/2 oz American Gold Eagle you will see a wonderful scene with a classic symbol of America, the eagle. A large eagle, carrying an olive branch, swoops down to land in a nest where a female eagle is lovingly protecting her young. The words UNITED STATES OF AMERICA span across the top with ½ OZ. FINE GOLD 25 DOLLARS along the bottom. The Latin words E. PLURIBUS UNUM (meaning “One out of many”) are found to the left of the scene with IN GOD WE TRUST at the right.
The Gold American Eagle can be held in the Precious Metals IRA.
With our commitment to superior service and competitive pricing, you can buy gold online with confidence. The US Mint is a highly respected mint and we are proud to offer their products. Midwest Bullion Exchange is fully accredited by the Better Business Bureau. All our newly minted precious metals arrive in their original packaging. If you have any questions about the 1/2 oz American Gold Eagle or any of our products please don’t hesitate to contact us. We look forward to being your trusted partner and precious metals provider.
*The year of the coin is dealers choice.
Designer: Augustus Saint Gaudens/Miley Busiek
Purity: 91.67% Gold, 3% Silver, 5.33% Copper
Diameter: 27 mm
Thickness: 2.15 mm
Face value: $25.00
- Are all packages insured? Yes. When we ship using USPS, we send the packaged insured. (25 K maximum per package with USPS) When we ship packages UPS, we place insurance on the package to cover the contents value.
- How will I know when my order is shipped? You will receive an email with the tracking code when your order ships.
- How much does it cost to ship? Midwest Bullion Exchange, Inc. covers the cost for shipping and insurance. Shipping and insurance costs are free.
- Do I need to sign for the delivery? Yes!
- What if I`m not home when the package is delivered? You will be sent the tracking codes and can manage your shipment if necessary. If you miss the delivery you will be notified by the carrier after the first attempt. The carrier will make 3 attempts to deliver at the address given initially by customer.
- How is my order packaged? Your order is professionally packaged. We double box each shipment and use lots of high grade packing material. Our packaging is highly discreet and private.