1/10 oz Buffalo Silver Round
We buy at $1.84
|Quantity||Credit Card||Check / Bank Wire|
Weight: 1/10 oz
Purity: .999 Fine Silver
Origin: Highland Mint
IRA Approved: YES
Made in the USA
We know Buffalo Silver Rounds are popular and the 1/10th oz version rates at the top. World renown sculptor James Earle Fraser designed the original Buffalo Nickel otherwise known as the Indian Head nickel, and the rest is history. Fraser wanted a design that would be uniquely American, and this unique design has withstood the test of time. The modern version of the 1/10th oz Buffalo Silver Round replicates the version that circulated in the United States from 1913 to 1938. There are several mints that produce Buffalo Silver Rounds and the Highland Mint version is one of the best.
Each 1/10th oz Buffalo Silver Round has a full 1/10th oz of pure .999 fine silver. The obverse features the iconic American Indian and is a true symbol of American culture and our American roots. The word “Liberty” is near the forehead and rim of the silver round. The reverse displays the American Buffalo, and the words, “one troy ounce and .999 fine silver”.
The 1/10th oz Buffalo Silver Round has a crisp and sharp design and is freshly minted. We package and ship these to your door step in brand new condition in the original packaging. Most people who buy silver in smaller fractional pieces like the 1/10th oz Buffalo Silver Round, are simply looking for a gift idea however we are starting to see more people hoard these small silver pieces as an alternative to 90% Junk Silver. We also see more people buy silver rounds for their Precious Metals IRA. Whatever your reason is we think you will be pleased with the 1/10th oz Buffalo Silver Round. People who buy silver rounds also have an interest in 1/10 oz American Gold Eagle coins.
If you want to buy silver and have questions please call us at 888-928-3390
- Are all packages insured? Yes. When we ship using USPS, we send the packaged insured. (25 K maximum per package with USPS) When we ship packages UPS, we place insurance on the package to cover the contents value.
- How will I know when my order is shipped? You will receive an email with the tracking code when your order ships.
- How much does it cost to ship? Midwest Bullion Exchange, Inc. covers the cost for shipping and insurance. Shipping and insurance costs are free.
- Do I need to sign for the delivery? Yes!
- What if I`m not home when the package is delivered? You will be sent the tracking codes and can manage your shipment if necessary. If you miss the delivery you will be notified by the carrier after the first attempt. The carrier will make 3 attempts to deliver at the address given initially by customer.
- How is my order packaged? Your order is professionally packaged. We double box each shipment and use lots of high grade packing material. Our packaging is highly discreet and private.