1/10 oz American Gold Eagle (Common Date)
We buy at $122.87
|Quantity||Credit Card||Check / Bank Wire|
Out of stock
The 1/10 oz American Gold Eagle is minted by the US mint with gold mined from the United States only. This American treasure displays a beautiful classic design. Since this gold bullion coin is alloyed with silver and copper it is resistant to wear and very strong. The American Gold Eagle is also available in 1 oz., ½ oz., and ¼ oz. The unique composition of this coin comprises of 91.67% gold (22 karat), 5.33% copper and 3% silver.
- 1/10 Troy Ounce of Pure Gold
- Certified Investment Grade – Brilliant Uncirculated Condition
- Produced by the US Mint
- $5 USD Face Value
- Precious Metals IRA Approved
On the obverse of the American Gold Eagle coin features the Lady Liberty holding a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in the other. In the distant background you can see the US Capital building with rays of light extending from the bottom surrounding the Lady Liberty. At the top is the word LIBERTY and to the right of her is the year. There is a border of stars around the outer edge of the coin.
On the reverse side is a magnificent scene of a large eagle swooping down to his mate and there young as they huddle in the nest. UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is embossed across the top and 1/10 OZ. FINE GOLD 5 DOLLARS is along the bottom. The Latin words E. PLURIBUS UNUM (meaning “One out of many”) are found to the left of the scene with IN GOD WE TRUST at the right.
You can safely and securely buy gold online with Midwest Bullion Exchange. We are fully accredited by the Better Business Bureau and committed to providing you with the best customer service. Our high ratings and competitive prices make us your trusted source for buying precious metals. You can call us with any questions or make you order over the phone by dialing 1-888-928-3390. You may also email or chat with us today.Thanks for stopping by!
*The year of the coin is dealers choice.
Designer: Augustus Saint Gaudens/Miley Busiek
Purity: .9167 Gold, .03 Silver, .0533 Copper
Diameter: 16.5 mm
Thickness: 1.26 mm
Face Value: $5.00
Origin: US Mint
IRA Approved: Yes
- Are all packages insured? Yes. When we ship using USPS, we send the packaged insured. (25 K maximum per package with USPS) When we ship packages UPS, we place insurance on the package to cover the contents value.
- When will my order ship? Bank wires and cashier’s checks ship in 3 – 5 business days. Personal checks and credit cards ship in 7 – 10 business days. Some products may take longer to ship based on availability.
- How will I know when my order is shipped? You will receive an email with the tracking code when your order ships.
- How much does it cost to ship? Midwest Bullion Exchange, Inc. covers the cost for shipping and insurance. Shipping and insurance costs are free.
- Do I need to sign for the delivery? Yes!
- What if I`m not home when the package is delivered? You will be sent the tracking codes and can manage your shipment if necessary. If you miss the delivery you will be notified by the carrier after the first attempt. The carrier will make 3 attempts to deliver at the address given initially by customer.
- How is my order packaged? Your order is professionally packaged. We double box each shipment and use lots of high grade packing material. Our packaging is highly discreet and private.
- Some products may take longer to ship based on availability.